Stop Wasting Time and Start CBD Oil Today
If you like to bake or just want to experiment with CBD oil, or step into the forbidden zone of yore, then read on and enjoy the secrets of baking with CBD.
Here are some quick easy recipes for our fast paced society with all the benefits of CBD and 0 to .03 of THC.
We can start with a quick and simple recipe:
What you need to make these besides at least 4 hours in the freezer.
- Pick up a set of molds at the grocery store or dollar store. OR
- Just use ice cube trays with sticks.
- You can use water or fruit juice.
- Bottle of CBD oil, plain or flavored.
- You’ll be using 1 drop of CBD oil (or more to taste) to every 6 0unces of liquid.
- Check the chart below. 1 drop equals 1.65mg.
General health and wellness: 2.5-15mg CBD by mouth daily
To treat chronic pain: 2.5-20 mg CBD by mouth daily
To treat sleep disorders: 40-160 mg CBD by mouth daily
To read and or print any of the recipes you see below, click on the following link to our printable page.
CBD oil is extracted from the hemp plant which is non psychoactive and does not contain any THC. It does not produce the “high” of marijuana.
CBD Oil is not soluble in water but is soluble in fats which makes it easy to create butter but you do need a few hours to do this.